Monday, March 25, 2013

new day began

ok...let's talk about last weekend...since my housemates went back to their hometown (except the egosss one),i'm decide to stay alone....yeahh...don't have mood to followed them...so...i stay for a day...late evening of that friday,while sleeping,,i got a phone call..as usual...my lovely super duper kaknor n pakcik...kaknor said she wants to kidnap me...i replied back if they want to kidnap me,they must not inform me,just came here n do that...hahaha...the truth is i don't want to disturbed their weekend...kaknor said,the next day she'll be left alone bcoz pakcik will go to alor star for 'selangkah ke uitm' programmed...so...coz i'm pity for her so i'm accept their 'kidnapping'..so...i followed them,hmmm..i know,b4 we arrived their home,we must go to somewhere else...that night we went for night movies..THE CROODS...hell yeahh...that story is awsome...we start laughing from the strt to the end...but...it also have the sad part too...the time went Eeps father wants to sacrifice himself for their child...i love u dad...back then we drop by to hotmass for a late supper..if i'm not mistaken,it's 11pm..that saturday we stdy together n then played kinect xbox till my weight loss 1kg...damn..i didn't like the weight loss till now...that night while sending me bck to my home,we have a drink at the starbuck n they keep talking about my relationship...since i'm an open-minded person,i told them i'm single but will not married any men except ASA...so...till now i'm still didnt hve special friends...coz my hearts is always belong to him...

today...sunday...after the class we(futsaller uitm kedah) went to our coach(abgyat) house...they have a feast there,his bro,ustaz syam get married today....we ate a lot...kakti(abgyat's wife) treat us kindly..thank you kakti..u're such a good women...this night i called my mum...b4 that i called my abah n talk about my day...then...i shared my story wth my mum...she said that actually abah had lost his wallet...hmmm..but he didn't tell me when we're talking...hope it'll be found asap...mum also has a story to me...jang...jeng...jeng...mum ask abah about Farid..their friend's son...abah said that he's an architect..so...mum ask abah why don't we kenen2 kan wth our daught 'chah'...a shocked answer frm abah..'no,she has her siddiq right?so...let them be..i'll not accept other men accept siddiq for her,unless siddiq left her'(in his slow voice)...wooowww!!!i felt sad...almost cried...he understand me...yeahhh...that's my abah...my supporter...my everything....i love him so much....my mum just silence n she smile...:)

i keep thinking...why all those shit happen..hmmm...the answer is,we're still young n not matured enough...so...let's just wait for that time...dear,i know u still keep a space for me...i will fill it..don't worry..for this moment,just let's not contact each other coz i'm not ready for that...someday,we'll have our happy ending...:D i did that becoz Allah swt knows everything...i love u lots....ASA...
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment