Wednesday, August 17, 2011

see me....just smile....



Change to a better attitude…..Its good isn’t…?? absolutely yesss…as u know that even the men is a gangsters or cruel and bad like an evil, finally he will find a good women to became his wife. I don’t say that I want to marry a bad person, what I want to mention here is, a good women will be the first choice to all types of men……as we always heard from the older or in the books and everywhere, a good women is for a good men and a bad women is for a bad men…..it’s true right..??........so…if we want a better and a good man to be our husband, we also have to be a good first……I didn’t say that I change to a better person to get a good men……………………………………………………………………………..                                                        actually I didn’t notice that I’ve change…..my classmates that notice my changes….it’s 2 boys, I know this when 1 of them ask me..’r u ok…??’…so, I answered,yup,I’m ok…why..??...he said that,I look u different from before, than, his friend agree with him,he said yes,me too,I notice your changes,.,.,different from before….i really don’t know what did they means……so, I ask for a better and clear meaning for what they told me…….he said, I look not talking too much…because last 2 sem I’m very talkative and active in the class but now I’m looks more passive………I ask him again what do u mean…I’m change to positive/ negative..??he said to a better means to positive attitudes…….`u means u don’t like my changes….??’...heyy…no…no…of course I like that changes….like a `perempuan melayu terakhir’ a men likes that attitudes…J…………….whooohooooo….i’m just smiling………………. Me, myself didn’t do anything actually, but they looks I’m different from before….glad to hear that but I’m keep wondering what did the changes that I had make….??......aaahhhh….i don’t care….what I know is..,,,it’s positive changes…….maybe I didn’t realize that but it’s so goods to hear that….thanks friends……………..i hope that I’m not hypocrite in my changes of attitudes…..yes….i’m not pretend to be a good person but I’m trying to be a good women because I thinks my time to became a matured women has come…next year I’ll be turn to 20……….older and older…..huhhh….-sightsss----…………so…keep changing with a slow motion…….be a good person is good……right dear…??......still didn’t know your mission in order to complete this life….??....why doesn’t u change to a better person or anything which brings positive effects….??It’s good…just try it……..GOOD LUCK……
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment