Monday, August 15, 2011

....keep our brains healthy....

a better feeling right now.....yes...i'm feeling better...want to know why...??..this is because most of them are in a better health right now....thanks to God...alhamdulillah.....if they all feel better absolutely i'm the first person who feel very happy....i didn't say that i'm the reason they feeling better....all i can say is....i'm always pray to God for their health.....honestly.,me,myself fell very tired through last week until now.... I've non stopped headache from last week until this day...i dont' know why... maybe because of the tiredness that happening to me or because of the weather....as we know...our weather can't be expected anymore....it's so hot and we thought that the day will be raining unfortunately.,it's not like what we expect right..?...huhh....and..mybe bcoz of my eyes....actually i had to increase the power to my spect but i dont have a time to do so.....pity my eye...but...itsokey....take it easy...dont push and force ourselves to grab all thing i a time....eye for eye...tooth for tooth....actually..that's no related situation with my words....i just wants to release what in my mind....when my mind speak out...this is what happen....nothing much can i say....just 2 words from me...i'm tired.....hehe....
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment